It's girls night, that one night a month all the girls get together to get shit faced on cheap rose and jagerbombs and party the night away. And what better way to embrace the tradition of 'the girls night' than to list all the things that make it truly spectacular? So without further a do here are 27 things that most definitely happen on a night out with the girls.....
1) The day begins with a series of statuses and tweets about the 'big night out'
2) And most importantly... Texts asking the question on everyone's lips 'What are you wearing?!?'
3) There's always the one friend who gets ready in like 20 minutes...
4) And the other friend that takes like 6 hours.
5) SELFIE - the first of many, to show off that at the beginning of the night you looked pretty reasonable.
6) A sacred pact is made at pre drinks where by all girls agree that it is strictly a girls night and no one is to spend their evening obsessing over boys.
7) PRE DRINK SELFIE
8) That unfortunate friend who doesn't even make it out..
9) Whilst in the club awkward stares are exchanged with arch nemesis girls who we're not overly sure why we actually hate in the first place.
10) You're 'jam' comes on, resulting in excited squeals and some seriously killer dance moves that you totally haven't practiced.
11) The sacred pact is broken.
12) Lets all cram in a toilet together and chat while we watch each other pee.
13) BATHROOM MIRROR SELFIE
14) Better add that to my snapchat story too....
15) There's always that one friend who goes missing...
16) And the one friend who cries, most likely over some boy who doesn't like her or just because she loves you girls so fucking much.
17) The friend that falls over on the dance floor.. cringe.
18) And that friend that shamelessly flirts with everyone and anyone.
19) The friend that can't handle their drink.
20) And that patron saint friend who ends up looking after everyone. We truly thank you.
21) A drunken text or several plus phone calls will be made undoubtedly to someone your sober brain wouldn't want you to contact. Generally these are crushes/ex's or parents. It's okay, your phone probably just pocket dialed them like 20 times.
22) Oh hey random creepy guy that's about 10 years older than all of us, I was wondering when you'd show up and try and dance your way into our circle..
23) At this point someones definitely lost their phone. More devastatingly before they had a chance to upload all those selfies to instagram.
24) That missing friend appears.
25) Kebabs, cheesy chips or if you're feeling particularly flashy dominoes are consumed.
26) That skincare ritual that you're oh so vigilant with goes straight out the window, you can't even operate a face wipe right now.
27) And last but by no means least for some of us the night really ends the following morning in the walk of shame/ strut of the slut/ the stride of pride/ the run of relief.. After all, It's a strong look.