Friday, 6 September 2013
September Beauty Wishlist
sorry once again its been a while since my last post, I've been mega busy trying to get my life together with moving house and transitioning with jobs! I would like to take this opportunity to say I got some really lovely feedback from my Break-up Blog post, I was actually shocked at how many people actually read it and related to it so thank you all for your lovely comments and messages!
Now I'm relatively sorted with life things, I thought I'd share with you a few beauty products I'm lusting after this month...
1. Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon, £7.99 - Now I won't overly bore you with lots of info about this product as it's been everywhere recently but this is the colour boost lip crayon in Orange Punch. I'm a little late on the bandwagon with this one and am yet to actually purchase it but if this product is all it claims to be I want one in every shade! I love the idea that its light, non-sticky and easy to apply crayon, I will definitely be purchasing at least one in my next boots binge.
2. Bourjois Java Rice Loose Powder, £9.99 - This is a reinvented product from Bourjous that I happened to come across briefly the other day when I went into boots before work for a quick snoop. I sampled a tester on my hand and it's a really light highly pigmented loose powder that claims to boost radiance, smooth the complexion and set make up. I really liked the fact it was shimmery and could be potentially used as a highlighter as well as a loose powder. I'd like to sample it to see the full affects but it does look like a really promising product that I would enjoy using.
3. Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener, £22.00 - I've been recommended this product by a friend who swears by Bare Minerals products. The product itself claims to brighten the eye area and diffuse dark circles around the eyes as well as concealing other imperfections. The underneath of my eyes really bother me as I think without make up the inner corners look dark/blue (I know, weird). I am going to a Bare Minerals event next week in Ipswich with said friend so I will definitely be purchasing this product (and probably many more) so I hope it lives up to the hype.
4. Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Treatment Plus, £18.00 - I love a good hair treatment, especially with the amount of straightening and dying I've put it through over the years making it quite fragile. So I came across the brand Ojon which I've read many positive things about. This product claims to restore health to damaged hair after just one treatment and increase there hairs strength to breakage. I really like the sound of this product and the fact that you only need 1 teaspoon per treatment so hopefully its good value for money.
5. Ojon Rare Blend Total Oil Therapy, £30.00 - I think it was cosmopolitan that claimed this could be the BB cream for hair! Apparently one drop in the palm of your hand is all you need and can be used on damp hair before styling to protect and repair or on dry hair to restore health and glossiness. I've been a huge fan of Morrocan oils so I would hope for £30.00 this will be even better!
6. Hydraluron Moisture Boost, £24.99 - I'm sure when I first saw this on the boots website it was only £16.99 but I may be wrong as its currently advertised at the above price. Anyway I've been intrigued by this product ever since I saw it mentioned on the Zoella youtube channel. This serum is supposed to provide a below the surface hydration and claims to increase the skins ability to retain moisture over time. I have never used anything like this before and tend to stick to topical moisturisers but this sounds really interesting and has amazing reviews so I really want to try it! I now realise I have just referred to a scientific moisturiser as interesting...
And on that note I am going to go to bed! I hope you've enjoyed reading this post, sorry Its only a quick one but I promise I shall be more on the ball with posting in the near future. Don't forget to leave me a comment, maybe you've tried some of these products.. If so I'd love to know what you think.