Bit of a different post today. I was nominated for the Liebster award by Eliza. I wasn't sure what it actually was until I read on her page but basically aiming to gain recognition for bloggers nominating them to answer 11 questions of their choosing. You then go on to choose 11 bloggers and your own set of questions.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you
- You must answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
- You must choose 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award, and they should have less than 200 followers
- You must set 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- You must notify all the bloggers you nominated
So without further a do, these are the questions that Eliza asked me....
1. Why did you start blogging?
I recently finished my degree in Zoology and since I've felt really lost and quite down as I'm struggling to find a job doing what I want to do. It was suggested to me to start a blog to keep me busy with my free time and so far I've really enjoyed it, especially when you see other people liking what you post and interacting with you.
2. What is your favourite high end make-up brand and why?
Probably YSL as I absolutely love their foundation and concealer and they're lipsticks. I'm not a huge fan of Chanel product, with the exception of perfume, (sorry chanel fans!) as I tend to find the products I've used in the past quite drying.
3. What is your most worn lip product?
Currently my kate moss matte rimmel london lipsticks, they have such a gorgeous range of colour and are great quality for a bargain price.
4. What are 3 of your favourite beauty Blogs/YouTube channels?
Zoella (no surprise there) as shes a good all rounder, she does the make up, fashion but also some of the serious stuff and you gotta love someone who includes food in their monthly faves.
I love Tanya Burr for her make up tutorials and make up essentials.
And another favourite of mine is Jenna Marbles who I've been following for aaages, her videos are hilarious.
5. What is the worst make-up item you have ever bought and why?
I have to say the benefit oxygen foundation, I just found it really watery and it did nothing for my complextion at all. I was so disappointed when I tried it as I had very high hopes.
6. What is your favourite part of your daily make-up routine?
Probably my eye makeup as I love experimenting with different colours and trying out quite bold looks.
7. What was your favourite subject at school?
I loved art at school but I was never good enough to pursue it.
8. What product are you currently lusting after?
I'm in desperate need of some new mac shadows to brighten up my collection, I'm also yet to try Appocolips which everyone has been raving about. Bring on payday!
9. Which celebrity is your make-up/hair crush?
I once dyed and styled my hair including shaving the side of my head like Ellie Goulding cause I loved her hair but I've recently gone darker.
10. What colours are you most likely to wear for eyeshadow?
I either go for really neutral creams and browns or If I'm going out i'll do a real smokey eye.
11. Describe yourself in 3 words.
These ones are always so difficult but I've been told I'm endearing, I can be quite bluntly honest at times (not always a good thing) and witty.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to those. What would you answer to some of those questions?
My nominations for this are
My 11 questions are:
- If you were stuck on a desert island, what one beauty product could you not live without and why?
- What is your favourite drugstore product?
- What is your daily skincare routine (i.e cleansers, toners, moisturisers)?
- What is your favourite feature about yourself?
- If you could ban a fashion/clothing item from existence what would it be?
- If you made a bucket list, name one thing that would be on there.
- What is your ultimate fashion accessory?
- What part of your beauty routine do you find a chore to do?
- Who would you say is your style icon or someones fashion sense you admire?
- Name one of your favourite music artists or bands?
- What would be your dream job?
Have fun guys!