2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer in 2.5 RP: £25.00 - I cannot rave enough about YSL makeup in general, it is definitely my high end go to. This concealer although quite pricey is fantastic, I tend to use it under my eyes, down the sides of my nose and on any blemishes. It blends really nicely and one pump will be enough to cover the areas I need. I do apply this before I apply my foundation but the girl on the counter said it's also really nice to put on top of your foundation to highlight certain areas. I've already re-purchased this 3 times and will definitely be doing so again once it runs out. If you purchase this product at your local Debenhams store its now 10% off so only £20.83, a slight improvement on the price there!
3. Yves Saint Laurent Teint Resist Foundation in 7 RP: £31.00 - Again, can't rave enough about this foundation. Its really moisturising on the skin and gives a nice glowy complexion. Although again a little bit pricey a little goes a long way with this foundation. 1-2 pumps is all you need and it lasts all day. I've had this bottle since Christmas and I've still got plenty left! Again if you go into your local Debenhams store i believe this foundation is also 10% off making it £27.90.
4. Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC25 RP: £20.00 - I really like this powder as it light yet gives a nice full coverage. I sometimes even wear this on days with just a bit of concealer when I cant be bothered to wear foundation. The compact does come with its own sponge but I prefer to apply this with a brush just cause I think it goes on a lot nicer.
5. Bare Minerals Ready Bronzer in The High Dive RP: £24.00 - Previous to this bronzer I had used the Bare Minerals Warmth all over face colour which was a bit cheaper at £19.00 and I liked it a lot, but was recommended to try this product. I have to admit at first I was a bit unsure as I liked the fact the other bronzer was a loose powder but I'm glad I tried it because I love it. It lasts a lot longer than the Warmth and you only need to little to give a nice glow. I tend to use this for contouring my cheek bones, on my temples, lightly across my forehead and along my jawline.
6. Mac Extra Dimension Blush in Blazing Haute RP: £19.00 - I purchased this blush after having my makeup done for my summer ball earlier this month. I really liked the natural peachy tone and it suited my complexion nicely. Unfortunately the photo doesn't really do it any justice but if you're looking for a summery peach blush I'd definitely recommend trying this product. I tend to put this on the apples of my cheeks for a nice glow.
7. Clarins Khol Kajal Liner in 01 Black RP: £15.00 - This was bought for me as a Christmas gift last year, when I first got it the nip was actually pointed but where I've used it quite a lot its worn down. This brings me to one criticism I have for this product and that is I have no idea how to sharpen it! So if anyone does know i'd be grateful if you could tell me. The liner itself is very thick and has a really creamy kind of texture. I do use it as a normal eyeliner although I think its maybe better suited to doing the lashline. I'm not sure i'd re-purchase this product as I feel there are really good quality eyeliners on the high street for a lot cheaper that do the same job.
8. Clarins Instant Definition Mascara in Intense Black RP: 21.00 - I also got this mascara with the eye liner as a gift. I do like the product though I'm not sure it really does anything for my eyelashes personally, in terms of length as mine are quite short.
9. Rimmel Waterproof Exaggerate Eye Liner in Glossy Black RP: £5.29 - I was recommended this product after being unhappy with my previous liquid eyeliner. I was really happy with the results as this stays on perfectly and doesn't dry out and crumble off like some liners. For the bargain price of 5 quid I don' t think you can really go wrong.
10. Benefit High Beam Highlighter RP: £19.50 - Last but certainly not least my trusty highlighter. I tend to use this to define my cheek bones and just under my eyebrows. Its got a lovely shimmer and you only need a few small dots so a good investment as it lasts ages! I tend to lightly blend it with my fingers or foundation brush after I've applied all my make up.
I hope you've enjoyed having a little nose at my everyday makeup, sorry if I waffled on for a bit. If you have any alternative recommendations or have tried any of the products I use before please comment below and tell me what you thought :)
Thanks Ash x